AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences) under Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India, Bhubaneswar issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 244 Professor, Additional Professor, Assistant Professor & Associate Professor Posts on regular basis for various Departments. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online from 20.07.2015 & automatically close after one month from the date of publication of advertisement in the Employment News. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below.
Name of the Posts: Faculty
Total No.of Posts: 244 Posts
- Professor: 43 Posts
- Additional Professor: 38 Posts
- Associate Professor: 73 Posts
- Assistant Professor: 90 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates upper age limit is 50 years as on closing date of submission of application. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the Govt. of India Guidelines.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess a medical qualification included in the I or II schedule or part II of the third schedule to the Indian medical council Act, Post Graduation Medical Degree viz. MD/ MS/ MDS in the respective discipline, D.M & M.Ch in the respective discipline/ subject for medical & surgical super-specialties with relevant experiences.
Selection Process: Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should have to pay Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 300/- for SC/ ST candidates) through online Internet Banking payable to the Bank by the candidate to the AIIMS Account Number: 557820110000006, Bank of India, MICR No:
751013019, IFSC Code: BKID0005578. No fee for PH candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website “www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in” from 20.07.2015 & automatically close after one month from the date of publication of advertisement.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Before applying online, candidates should have valid email id.
- Log on through the website “www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in”.
- Click on “Online Recruitment”.
- Login yourself & fill all the details and submit the form.
- Take a printout copy of online application for future use.
- Date of Advertisement: 08.07.2015.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 20.07.2015.
- Last Date to Apply Online: Automatically Close after One Month from the date of publication of advertisement.