Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 136 Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Posts. Eligible Candidates who have been declared qualified at the Online CWE–III for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/ October 2014 can apply online from 21.07.2015 to 05.08.2015. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply are given below.
Name of the Posts: Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
Total No of Posts: 136 Posts (SC: 29 Posts, ST: 01 Post, OBC: 37 Posts, General: 69 , Posts)
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree in any discipline from a recognized University/ equivalent with Proficiency in local language (Hindi).
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18-28 years as on 01.06.2014. Age relaxation is applicable 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PwD & for Ex-servicemen & others as per rules.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in RRBs-CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 and Personal Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- (Rs. 20/- for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM candidates) through CBS at any of the Branches of Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank by means of a Payment Challan in CBS Account No. 56720200000072.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online through the website www.barodagraminbank.com from 21.07.2015 to 05.08.2015.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Log on through the website www.barodagraminbank.com.
- Click on “Recruitment”.
- Click on “Click to Apply Online”.
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Fill all the details carefully & submit the form.
- Now take printout of online application for future use.
- Starting Date of Online Application & for Payment of Fee: 21.07.2015.
- Last Date of Online Application & for Payment of Fee: 05.08.2015.
- Last Date for Reprint: 20.08.2015.