Central Bank of India, Human Resources Development Department (Recruitment & Promotion Division) issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Credit Officer (Middle Management Group Scale II) Posts. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online on or before 01.08.2015. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below.
Name of the Post: Credit Officer (MMG Scale II)
Total No. of Posts: 25 Posts (SC: 04 Posts, ST: 02 Posts, OBC: 06 Posts, GEN: 13 Posts)
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduation with full time MBA/ PGDBM in Banking & Finance from AICTE/ UGC approved University/ College with aggregate of 60% marks or a pass in final examination of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI).
Age Limit: Candidates age should be minimum 20 years & maximum 30 years as on 30.06.2015. Age relaxations are applicable as per rules.
Selection Process: Eligible candidates will be will be selected on the basis of their performance in online test and/ or interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should have to pay Rs. 500/- for all others (Rs. 50/- [Intimation charges only] for SC/ ST, PWD candidates) through online. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website “www.centralbankofindia.co.in” on or before 01.08.2015.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Before applying online, Candidates should have valid email ID.
- Log on through the website “www.centralbankofindia.co.in”.
- Click on “New Recruitment”.
- Select the desired post & Click on “Click here to Apply Online.
- Login yourself & fill all the details carefully.
- Click on “Submit”
- Take a printout copy of application for future use.
- Starting Date for Online Registration: 17.07.2015.
- Last Date for Online Registration (Including for Candidates from Far-Flung Areas): 01.08.2015.
- Date of Online Fee Payment: From 17.07.2015 to 01.08.2015.
- Date of Downloading of Call Letters for Test: On or After 21.08.2015.
- Tentative Date of On-line Examination: 04.09.2015.