(A) The admission will be open to bonafide residents of Haryana only.
(B) The minimum Education Qulification for Admission to these courses is as follows:-
(I) Diploma-in-Education (D.Ed)
- Candidates with at least 50% marks in Senior Secondary (10+2) or its equivalent examination with five subjects including English as one of the subjects.
- There shall be a relaxation of 5% marks in minimum qualifying marks at Senior Secondary (10+2) level for Scheduled Castes (SC), Backward Classes (BC) and Differently abled candidates. Further, the said 5% relaxation means at least 47.5% marks (50 x 5/100 i.e. 2.5 = 47.5%), as clarified by the Apex Court in its judgment dated 18.09.2011 cited in 2012(1) RSJ-64 in Civil Appeal No. 7084 of 2011 titled as P. V. Indiresan Vs. Union of India and others.
- However, the said relaxation shall not be admissible to Special Backward Classes & Economically Backward Class Persons in the General caste Category.
- Matric with Hindi/ Sanskrit
(II) Diploma in Education (Urdu):- D.Ed. (U)
- In addition to the qualifications prescribed as at (i) above for Diploma in Education (D.Ed), the candidate should have passed Urdu in Secondary (10th class) Examination from the Board of School Education Haryana Bhiwani or any other board having equivalence of their examinations with the Board of School Education, Haryana, Bhiwani.
1. A candidate having higher qualifications will not be entitled to any additional benefit
whatsoever, he/she will have to fulfill the requisite prescribed qualification and other
2. The eligibility of a candidate (as on 30-06-2014) for admission shall be verified at the time of admission/counselling.
3. The medium of Instruction & Examination will be Urdu except English subject for D.Ed. Urdu.