High Court of Madhya Pradesh, Jabalpur issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 1003 Stenographer Gr- II, III, Steno Typist & Assistant Gr-III Posts. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 13.08.2015 (Thursday). For more details like age limit, qualification, selection process, exam fee & how to apply are given below.
Name of the Post:
1. Stenographer Grade II: 53 posts
3. Steno Typist: 08 posts
4. Assistant Grade III (English): 20 posts
5. Assistant Grade III: 767posts
Total No.of Posts: 1003 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 18 to 35 years for General category (Male), 40 years for Unreserved/ SC/ ST/ OBC category (Male) as on 01.01.2016.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Higher secondary under 10+2 pattern & 01 year Diploma in Computers with knowledge of Hindi Stenography & Typing for Stenographer Grade II & III, Steno Typist & Assistant Gr III (English), Degree with Typing knowledge & 01 year Diploma in Computers for Assistant Gr-III.
Selection Process: Eligible candidate will be selected on the basis of their performance in Preliminary exam, Main exam & Interview.
Examination Fee & Portal Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 600/- for Unreserved & Out of Madhya Pradesh Residents, Rs. 600/- for Residents of Madhya Pradesh UR/ PH candidates, In addition portal charges Rs. 200/- for all categories, Rs.50/- for Modifying Mistakes through MP Online or its Kiosk Holder.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.mponline.gov.in on or before 13.08.2015 (Thursday).
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on through the website www.mponline.gov.in—–> MP High Court.2. Select the appropriate position applied for.3. Before applying online candidates have to scan photographs & signature.4. Read the instructions before applying online.5. Click on the “Apply Online” link.6. Fill the details carefully and upload the scanned copies of photograph and signature.7. Check the details and submit the application form.8. An unique registration code and password will be displayed on the screen.9. Note down the code and password & take the printout copies of application form for future use
- Last Date to Apply Online: 13.08.2015.
- Last Date for Modifying mistakes in Online Application: 16.08.2015.
- Date Preliminary Exam: 06.09.2015.