NSFDC (National Scheduled Castes Finance & Development Corporation), Delhi issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Manager (Mgr.)/ Zonal Manager (ZM), Assistant Manager (AM)/ Assistant Zonal Manager (AZM), Programmer, Hindi Translator vacancies on direct recruitment basis. Eligible candidates who fulfil all eligibility criteria can apply online on or before 31.07.2015. Full vacancy details like educational qualification, selection process how to apply are given below.
Total No. of Posts: 06 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Manager (Mgr.)/ Zonal Manager (ZM): 02 Posts
- Assistant Manager (AM)/ Assistant Zonal Manager (AZM): 02 Posts
- Programmer: 01 Post
- Hindi Translator: 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 22-37 years for post 1, 22-32 years for post 2, 22-30 years for post 3, 4 as on last date for receipt of application. Age relaxation upto 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC candidates, 10 years (15 years for SC/ ST and 13 years for OBC candidates) for persons suffering from blindness or low vision, hearing impairment, locomotor disability or cerebral palsy & for Ex-Servicemen as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess CA/ ICWA/ MBA (Finance) for post 1, PG Degree in Commerce/ Eco/ Stat. from recognized University for post 2, Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/ computer Application for post 3, PG Degree in Hindi with English as one of the subjects at the degree level for post 4 with relevant experience.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in online written test, skill test and interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 200/- (No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ XS candidates) through online by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.nsfdc.nic.in on or before 31.07.2015.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on through the website www.nsfdc.nic.in.2. Click on “News Updates” —> “Click for details..”.3. Click on “Apply Online”.4. Fill all the details carefully & Submit the form.5. Now take printout of online application for future use.
- Starting Date to Apply Online & for Payment of Fee: 10.07.2015.
- Last Date to Apply Online & for Payment of Fee: 31.07.2015.
- Last Date for Editing Application details: 31.07.2015.
- Last Date for Printing your Application: 15.08.2015.
- Tentative Date of Online Written Test: 27.08.2015.