Punjab Agro Industries Corporation Limited issued a recruitment notification for 245 Posts of Manager, Executive, Junior Scale Stenographer, Clerk-Cum-Computer Operator, Sub Inspector, Junior Storekeeper & Technical Assistant – II Posts. Eligible candidate who fulfil all eligibility criteria can apply online from the website www.thapar.edu on or before 07.08.2015. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification etc. are given below.
Details of Posts :
Educational Qualification :
Age Limit : Candidates age should be between 28 to 37 years for General Category and 18 to 42 for SC/ST/BC Candidate. (Age relaxation is applicable as per notification)
Application Fees :
- General : Rs. 750/-
- SC/ST : 375/-
How to apply :
- Candidate can apply online at www.thapar.edu from anywhere at home, at any place where there is an access to the Internet.
- Before submitting the online application, Deposit application fee of requisite amount (in favour of "Coordinator- PAICL" payable at Patiala).
- Complete the form available on the site www.thapar.edu by clicking at the link “Recruitment of various posts for Punjab Agro Industries Corporation Limited”.
- Every successful registration will be allotted the Login id and password.
- Get the print out of the successful registered application form.
- Thereafter the candidate shall have to paste one photo on the print out and send it to Incharge, PAICL-Cell, Thapar University, Patiala – 147 004, along with Bank deposit slip and two additional photographs.
- Incomplete form or forms filled with wrong information the candidature shall stand automatically cancelled / rejected and shall not be considered for further processing.
- Candidates may apply for more than one post by submitting separate application for each post along with separate processing fee.
- For any problem, help can be taken from the helpline no. +91-8557882876, +91- 8557884676 or Email: email@example.com available during working hours. 14 of 16
- Only Online registered application forms will be entertained. 11. The applications will be considered registered on receipt of hard copy of application by 14.08.2015.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date of Online Application : 10.07.2015
- Last Date for Online Application : 07.08.2015
- Last Date for Depositing Application fees : 08.08.2015
- Last Date for receiving hard copy of completed application form : 14.08.2015
- Downloading of Admit Card : 17.08.2015