SPSC (Sikkim Public Service Commission) has released notification for the recruitment of 73 General Duty Medical Officer (Junior Grade) Posts under Health Care, Human Service & Family Welfare Department, Government of Sikkim. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply on prescribed format of application on or before 28.08.2015 by 03:00 P.M. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below.
Total No. of Posts: 73 Posts
Name of the Post: General Duty Medical Officer (Junior Grade)
Name of the Category:
1. Unreserved: 11 Posts
2. Bhutia/ Lepcha: 08 Posts
3. Bhutia/ Lepcha (Women): 05 Posts
4. Bhutia/ Lepcha (Below Poverty Line): 02 Posts
5. Other Backward Classes – Central List: 08 Posts
6. Other Backward Classes – Central List (Women): 04 Posts
7. Other Backward Classes – Central list (Below Poverty Line): 02 Posts
8. Other Backward Classes – State List: 07 Posts
9. Other Backward Classes – State List (Women): 05 Posts
10. Other Backward Classes – State List (Below Poverty Line): 02 Posts
11. Scheduled Tribe: 06 Posts
12. Scheduled Tribe (Women): 03 Posts
13. Scheduled Tribe (Below Poverty Line): 01 Post
14. Scheduled Caste: 02 Posts
15. Scheduled Caste (Women): 02 Posts
16. Scheduled Caste (Below Poverty Line): 01 Post
17. Primitive Tribe: 03 Posts
18. Primitive Tribe(Women): 01 Post
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery from a recognized University.
Age Limit: Candidates should be between 21-30 years as on 01.01.2015. Age relaxation is applicable 5 years for BL/ ST/ SC, 4 years for OBC-Central List & 3 years for OBC-State List candidates as per rules.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on main (written) examination & interview, viva/ voce.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 150/- through Bank Receipt of State Bank of Sikkim credited to ’0051-SPSC’.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can send their application on prescribed format of application affixing one stamp size photograph on it (one identical stamp size photograph with the applicants name on the back side of the photograph should be submitted along with the application form) along with Original bank receipt by hand or post to the Secretary, Sikkim Public Service Commission, Old Tourism Office, M.G.Marg, Gangtok on or before 28.08.2015 by 03:00 P.M.
Last Date for Submission of Applications: 28.08.2015 by 03:00 P.M.