SSSB (Subordinate Services Selection Board), Punjab issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Laboratory Attendant & Laboratory Assistant Posts. Eligible candidates who fulfil all eligibility criteria can apply online from 15.07.2015 to 29.07.2015 up to 05:00 pm. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee & how to apply and other information is given below.
Total No. of Posts: 12 Posts
Name of the Post:
- Laboratory Attendant: 06 posts
- Laboratory Assistant: 06 posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 18 – 37 years as on 01.01.2015. (Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules)
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Matric for Laboratory Attendant, 10+2 for Laboratory Assistant.
Application Fee: Candidates has to pay Rs. 600/- for General and Rs.150/- for SC/ ST, Rs.100/- for Ex-serviceman through challan and deposit fee with any branch of State Bank of India.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.punjabsssb.gov.in from 15.07.2015 to 29.07.2015 up to 05:00 pm.
Instructions for Online Applicants:
1. Log on to www.punjabsssb.gov.in2. After getting the on-line Application Number, download and print Bank Challan and deposit fee with any branch of State Bank of India (SBI) after 24 hours of submitting application.3. After that upload a scanned copy of passport size photo, signature, educational certificates in .jpg, .png and .gif only.File size should be up to 100Kb only.4. Fill the remaining application form & Submit it.5. Finally Take a printout of Online Application for future reference.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date of Online Registration: 15.07.2015.
- Closing Date of Online Registration: 29.07.2015 up to 05:00 pm.
- Last Date for Submission of Fee: 03.08.2015.