TNPSC (Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission) issued a recruitment notification (Advt. No. 9/2015) for 74 Posts of Deputy Collector, Deputy Superintendent of Police, Assistant Commissioner & District Registrar. Eligible candidates who fulfil all eligibility criteria can apply online from the official website of the Commission. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification etc. are given below.
Name & Total No. of the Post : -
- Deputy Collector – 19 Posts
- Deputy Superintendent of Police – 26 Posts
- Assistant Commissioner (C.T.) – 21 Posts
- District Registrar – 8 Posts
Educational Qualification : Candidates should posses a degree of any of the Universities incorporated by an act of the Central or State Legislature in India or any other Educational an act of the Central or State legistlature in India or any other educational institutions established by an act of parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956.
Age Limit : Candidates age should be between 21 to 30 years for except the post of Assistant Commissioner & 21 to 31 for Assistant Commissioner Post. (Age relaxation is applicable as per notification.)
Selection Process : Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Written Test (Preliminary + Main) & Interview.
Important Dates :
- Date of Notification : 10.07.2015
- Last Date for Submission of application : 09.08.2015
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through Bank or Post Office : 11.08.2015
- Date of Preliminary Examination : 08.11.2015