UPRVUNL (Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited) issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 592 Technician Grade-II (Electrical, Mechanical, Instrument) Posts. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online form 25.07.2015 to 17.08.2015. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
Total No. of Posts: 592 Posts
Name of the Post:
1. Technician Gr-II (Electrical): 237 posts
2. Technician Gr-II (Mechanical): 237 posts
3. Technician Gr-II (Instrument): 118 posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 years to 40 years as on 01.07.2015. 5 years of age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC (Non-Creamy layer) candidates of Uttar Pradesh.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess High School/ equivalent exam with Science & Maths subjects, ITI in relevant Trade with Course on computer concept (CCC) certificate from DOEACC.
Selection Procedure: Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Written test & Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs.600/- (Other Category) and Rs.400/- (For SC/ ST Candidates of Uttar Pradesh) paid through ATM cum Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net banking/ Payment Gateway/ Bank Challan Form (Payable at State Bank of India Branches).
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.uprvunl.org from 25.07.2015 to 17.08.2015.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 25.07.2015.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 17.08.2015.
- Starting Date for Payment of Fee: 26.07.2015.
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 19.08.2015.
- Date for Download of Admit Card: From 01.09.2015 till Written exam date.
- Tentative Month of Exam: September, 2015.