UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) issued a notification for the candidates of CAPF (Central Armed Police Forces)(AC – Assistant Commandant) Examination, 2015 that is going to be held on 12.07.2015 (Sunday) at 41 centres. The Commission has uploaded the e-Admit cards for the examination for the convenience of the admitted candidates on their official website.
- Check the e-Admit Card carefully and bring discrepancies, if any, to the notice of UPSC immediately.
- Mention your Name, Roll Number,Registration ID and Name & Year of the Examination in all the correspondence with UPSC.
- Bring this e-Admit Card in each session to secure admission to Examination Hall. e-Admit Card may be preserved till the declaration of written result.
- You are responsible for safe custody of the e-Admit Card and in the event of any other person using this eAdmit Card , the onus lies on you to prove that you have not used the service of any impersonator.
- Enter the Examination Hall 20 minutes before the scheduled commencement of the examination.
- You will not be admitted to the examination if you report 10 minutes after the scheduled commencement of the examination .
- If you appear at a centre / sub-centre other than the one indicated by the Commission in your e-Admit Card , your answer scripts will not be evaluated and your candidature is liable to be cancelled.
- Please Read the “Rules for the Examination" Published in the Employment News and available on the upsc website www.upsc.gov.in and "Poster containing instructions displayed outside the Examination Hall.
- Your candidature to the examination is provisional.
- Mobile Phones, Calculators or any of the IT Gadgets are not allowed inside the premises where the examination is being conducted. Any Infringements of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future examinations.
- Candidates are advised to bring BLACK BALL POINT PEN for Paper-I to the Examination Hall.
- Answers other than those made by BLACK BALL POINT PEN for Paper-I would not be evaluated.
- There will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the objective type Question Papers.
- Candidates are advised not to bring any valuables/costly items to the Examination Halls, as safe keeping of the same can not be assured. The Commission will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.