UPSSSC (Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission) Lucknow issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 427 Draftsman, Electrician, Tourist Officer, Tourism Information Officer, Technologist, Assistant Statistical Officer, Tracer & Other Posts. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online on or before 08.08.2015. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below.
Total No. of Posts: 427 Posts
Name of the Post:
- Tourist Officer: 01 post
- Tourism Information Officer: 20 posts
- Assistant Statistical Officer: 41 posts
- Technologist: 04 posts
- Electrician: 03 posts
- Electrician cum Generator Operator: 47 posts
- Research Assistant: 01 post
- Research Associate: 01 post
- Senior Instructor (Extension, Agriculture): 02 posts
- Draftsman (Nakhshanavish): 268 posts
- Documentation Assistant: 01 post
- Assistant Manager: 01 post
- Draftsman: 02 posts
- Film Cataloguer: 01 post
- Junior Newsreel Cameraman: 03 posts
- Nakhshanavish (Draftsman): 10 posts
- Tracer: 19 posts
- Proof Reader: 02 posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree with Tourism for S.No.1 post, Degree with History for S.No.2 post, PG in Maths/ Mathematical Statistics/ Commerce/ Economics/ Statistics with 01 year Diploma in Computers for S.No.3 post, High School with Diploma in Electrical, Electronics/ Mechanical Engineering for S.No.4 post, High School with Science & ITI certificate in Electrician Trade for S.No.5 & 6 posts. Refer the notification for remaining posts.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 to 40 years for S.No.4 to 6, 16 & 17 posts, 21 to 40 years for remaining posts as on 01.07.2015.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website upsssc.gov.in on or before 08.08.2015.
Instructions for Applying Online:
- Candidates must have scanned copies of photograph & signature.
- Log on to the website upsssc.gov.in
- Click on All Notifications/ Advertisements.
- Rad all the instructions carefully before applying online.
- Click on “Apply” beside the ‘Direct Recruitment”
- Click on “Candidate Registration” and Fill all the mandatory details.
- Submit error free application form.
- An Registration Slip with unique registration number will be displayed, take print out for future reference.
- Click on “Generate E-Challan/I-Collect” and make the fee payment.
- Click on “Submit Application Form” then Part-II application form will be generated.
- Fill all the mandatory details and upload scanned photograph, signature.
- Click on Submit button then a Declaration form will be opened.
- Fill all the particulars carefully in the “Declaration” form.
- After filling details, preview the application form & click on the “Submit” button.
- Take print out of application form & other forms for future use.
- Last Date for Receipt of Online Fee: 05.08.2015.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 08.08.2015.