UPSSSC (Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission) Lucknow issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 54 Upper Division/ Lower Division Assistant Posts. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online from 29.07.2015 to 17.08.2015. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below.
Name of the Post: Upper Division/ Lower Division Assistant
Name of the Exam: Combined Upper Division/ Lower Division Assistant Examination
Total No. of Posts: 54 Posts (UR: 27 posts, SC: 11 posts, OBC: 16 posts)
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess any Degree/ Equivalent exam from any recognized University.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 21 to 40 years as on 01.07.2015. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Selection Process: Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria will be selected on the basis of their performance in Written test.
Application Fee: Candidates should have to pay Rs. 160/- + Rs. 25/- Online Processing Fee for UR (General) & OBC candidates, Rs. 70/- + Rs. 25/- Online Processing Fee for SC & ST candidates, Rs.25/- for PH candidates through E-Challan to deposit the fee in any of the branches of State Bank of India.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website upsssc.gov.in from 29.07.2015 to 17.08.2015.
Instructions for Applying Online:
- Candidates must have scanned copies of photograph & signature.
- Log on to the website upsssc.gov.in
- Click on All Notifications/ Advertisements.
- Read all the instructions carefully before applying online.
- Click on “Apply” beside the ‘Direct Recruitment”
- Click on “Candidate Registration” and Fill all the mandatory details.
- Submit error free application form.
- An Registration Slip with unique registration number will be displayed, take print out for future reference.
- Click on “Generate E-Challan/I-Collect” and make the fee payment.
- Click on “Submit Application Form” then Part-II application form will be generated.
- Fill all the mandatory details and upload scanned photograph, signature.
- Click on Submit button then a Declaration form will be opened.
- Fill all the particulars carefully in the “Declaration” form.
- After filling details, preview the application form & click on the “Submit” button.
- Take print out of application form & other forms for future use.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 29.07.2015.
- Starting Date for Receipt of Online Fee: 31.07.2015.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 17.08.2015.
- Last Date for Receipt of Online Fee: 19.08.2015.
- Last Date for Submission of Remaining Online Application: 21.08.2015.