Utkal Grameen Bank issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 213 Officer JM Scale-I, Office Assistant (Multipurpose) vacancies. Candidates who have been declared qualified at the Online CWE–III for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/ October 2014 can apply online from 21.07.2015 to 05.08.2015. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply are given below.
Total No of Posts: 213 Posts
Name of the Posts:
1. Officer JM Scale-I: 77 Posts
i. SC: 11 Posts
ii. ST: 05 Post
iii. OBC: 20 Posts
iv. GEN: 41 Posts
2. Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 136 Posts
i. SC: 21 Posts
ii. ST: 29 Posts
iii. OBC: 16 Posts
iv. GEN: 70 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18-28 years as on 01.06.2014. (Age relaxation is applicable 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PwD & for Ex-servicemen & others as per rules)
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree in any discipline from a recognized University/ equivalent with Proficiency in local language of the State/ UT (Odia).
Selection Process: Eligible Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in RRBs-CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 and Personal Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- (Rs. 20/- for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM candidates) through CBS at any of the Branches of Utkal Grameen Bank (CBS Account No. 84004971348 for Officer JM Scale-I, 84004971280 for Office Asst) or State Bank of India (CBS Account No. 34038828495 for both the posts) by means of a Payment Challan.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online through the website www.ugb.co.in from 21.07.2015 to 05.08.2015.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on through the website www.ugb.co.in.
2. Click on “Recruitment (For Qualified Candiadtes of CWE-III)”.
3. Click on “Online Application”.
4. Read the instructions carefully.
5. Fill all the details carefully & submit the form.
6. Now take printout of online application for future use.
- Starting Date of Online Application & Payment of Fee: 21.07.2015.
- Last Date for Online Application & for Payment of Fee: 05.08.2015.
- Last Date for Reprint: 20.08.2015.