Central University of Punjab, Bathinda issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 62 Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor Posts. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online on or before 31.08.2015. Full vacancy details like educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below.
Total No of Posts: 62 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Professor: 17 Posts
- Associate Professor: 30 Posts
- Assistant Professor: 15 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess good academic record at the Bachelor’s degree level or an equivalent degree from and Indian/ Foreign University, Ph.D & NET qualification.
Selection Process: Short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should have to pay Rs. 750/- (Rs.250/- for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates) through Demand Draft drawn in favour of the Central University of Punjab, Bathinda.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online through the website “www.cup.ac.in” on or before 31.08.2015.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Before applying online, candidates should have valid email id.
- Log on through the website “www.cup.ac.in”.
- Click on “Notifications–>Jobs–>Choose the Teaching posts”.
- Select the desired post.
- Click on “Online Application Form”.
- Login yourself & fill all the details and upload the details of Demand Draft.
- Click on Submit.
- After Submission, take a printout copy of duly filled application form for future use.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 31.08.2015.