CSIR – Central Electrochemical Research Institute issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Scientist, Senior Scientist & Technical Assistant Posts. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online from the official website on or before 11.09.2015. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification etc. are given below.
Name of the Posts :
- Senior Scientist
- Technical Assistant
- Scientist : 21 Posts
- Technical Assistant : 05 Posts
Educational Qualification : Candidates should be Ph. D. in relevant discipline. For Scientist Posts & Diploma in relevant discipline for Technical Assistant Posts. (See official notification for full educational qualifications)
Age Limit :
- Scientist : Candidates age should not be more than 32 years as on 11.09.2015
- Senior Scientist : Candidates age should not be more than 32 years as on 11.09.2015
- Technical Assistant: Candidates age should not be more than 32 years as on 11.09.2015
Pay Scale :
- Scientist : Rs. 15600-39100/- + G.P. (6600/-)
- Senior Scientist : Rs. 15600-39100/- + G.P. (7600/-)
- Technical Assistant : Rs. 9300-34800/- + G.P. (4200/-)
Application Fees : Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- for Scientist Posts & Rs. 100/- for Technical Assistant Posts (Demand Draft).
How to apply :
- Eligible candidates are required to apply ONLINE through our website http://www.cecri.res.in
- If the candidate does not have a valid email id, he/she should create a new valid email id before applying online.
- Online Application will be available on our website http://www.cecri.res.in upto 11.09.2015 (05.30 PM)
- Candidates are required to arrange for a crossed Demand Draft for Rs.500/-(for Scientist/Sr.Scientist posts) / Rs.100/-(for Technical Assistant posts) drawn on any nationalized bank and valid for at least 3 months in favour of "Director, CSIR-CECRI" payable at Karaikudi. The last date for submitting online application and making of Demand Draft is 11.09.2015 . This date will be the same for the candidates belonging to far-flung areas. The following details must be filled up on back side of Demand Draft (i) Candidate's Name, (ii) Candidate's Category, (iii) Post Code Applied For. The candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH/Women/CSIR Employees are exempted from payment of application fee.
- In case of universities/institute awarding CGPA/SGPA/OGPA grades etc., candidates are requested to convert the same into percentage based on the formula as per their university/institute.
- i) To apply online, the candidate has to register with his/her name and email-id. ii) After successful registration, login credentials (username and password) will be sent to the candidate’s email-id. iii) The candidate has to login using the credentials and apply through the electronic application form.
- After filling-up the electronic application form, the candidate can verify/edit the application to ensure that the application is complete and correct in all aspects. After finalizing, candidate can print the application.
- This computer generated application (Print-out) duly accompanied by attested copies of the certificates, mark sheets, testimonials in support of age, education qualifications, experience, re-prints of publications and caste certificate, if applicable along with one recent passport size self-signed photograph affixed together with Demand Draft (if applicable) should be sent in an envelope superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ____________ (Post Code ________)” so as to reach the Controller of Administration, CSIR-Central Electrochemical Research Institute, Karaikudi-630 003, Tamil Nadu on or before 21.09.2015 . Candidates applying for more than one post 8 must submit separate application form for each post indicating the Code No. of the post. The hard copy(s) of each application must be accompanied by separate Demand Draft(s).
- Application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and fees once paid will not be refunded on any count nor can it be held in reserve for any other recruitment or selection process.
- Applications from employees of Government Departments will be considered only if forwarded through proper channel, certified by the employer that the applicant, if selected will be relieved within one month of the receipt of the appointment orders. Also, vigilance clearance should also be recorded. However, advance copy of the application may be submitted before the closing date. Applications routed through proper channel should reach The Controller of Administration, CSIR-CECRI, Karaikudi-630003 at the earliest.
- Candidates should specifically note that the applications received after the closing date for any reason whatsoever (such as envelopes wrongly addressed, delivered elsewhere, postal delay etc.) will not be entertained by CSIRCECRI.
- Incomplete applications (i.e. unsigned, without photograph and application fee, applicable testimonials etc.) will not be entertained and will be summarily rejected.
Important Dates :
- Last Date for Online Application : 11.09.2015
- Last Date of Receiving of Application Form : 21.09.2015