CSIR (Council of Science & industrial Research) issued examination notice of CSIR-UGC NET December 2015. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online from the official website of the CSIR on or before 24.08.2015. Full details are given below.
Name of Exam : CSIR-UGC NET December 2015.
Eligibility for CSIR-UGC NET December 2015:
- M. Sc. or equivalent degree/ Integrated BS-MS/BS-4 years/BE/B. Tech./B. Pharma./MBBS with at least 55% marks for general and OBC-Non Creamy layer candidates (Central list only as provided in National Commission for Backward Classes website www.ncbc.nic.in) and 50% for SC/ST, physically and Visually Handicapped candidates.
- Candidates enrolled for M. Sc. or having completed 10+2+3 years of the above qualifying examination as on 25.8.2015, are also eligible to apply in the above subject under the Result Awaited (RA) category on the condition that they complete the qualifying degree with requisite percentage of marks within the validity period of two years to avail the fellowship from the effective date of award.
- Such candidates will have to submit the attestation format (Given at the reverse of the application form) duly certified by the Head of the Department/Institute from where the candidate is appearing or has appeared.
- B. Sc. (Hons) or equivalent degree holders or students enrolled in Integrated MS-PhD program with at least 55% marks for general and OBC (Non Creamy layer) candidates; 50% marks for SC/ST, physically and visually handicapped candidates are also eligible to apply. Candidates with bachelor’s degree will be eligible for CSIR fellowship only after getting registered/enrolled for PhD/Integrated PhD program within the validity period of two years.
- The eligibility for lectureship of NET qualified candidates will be subject to fulfilling the criteria laid down by UGC. PhD degree holders who have passed Master’s degree prior to 19th September 1991, with at least 50% marks are eligible to apply for Lectureship only.
- The candidates with the above qualification are advised to fill up their degree with percentage of marks in column No. 18 to 21, as applicable.
Age Limit : Candidates age should not be more than 28 years as on 01.01.2015.
Application Fees : Candidates have to pay Rs. 400/- for General Category. Rs. 200/- for OBC Category & Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PH/VH Category candidates.
How to apply : Interested & eligible candidates may apply Online through a link available at CSIR, HRDG website: www.csirhrdg.res.in. In order to apply Online the candidates are required to download Bank challan Performa from the above website and then deposit the requisite examination fee in any of the Indian Bank branches throughout the country.
- Candidates must write their name, father/mother's name as written in their Matriculation (Xth Class Board) Certificate and should ensure that the same are matching with their educational qualification certificates and caste certificate except for married females who may submit relevant certificate regarding change of their name while filling their online application form.
- After filling the online application, candidates should preview their entire application form and make changes if required before final submission of online application. No change in the particulars entered in the application form will be possible after final submission of online application and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- After successful submission of ONLINE Application, a Form Number will be generated. Preserve the Form Number for future reference and for downloading your e-Admit Card. Keep a print out of the duly filled-in application form for future use.
- NOTE: Candidates, after successfully submitting application online are required to take print out of the Application Form, paste his/her recent black & white photograph, put his/her signature at the required space, attach caste certificate, if applicable and send alongwith CSIR marked copy of fee deposited Bank Challan in an envelope super scribed with Subject Code, Centre Code & Medium Code to The Deputy Secretary (Exam), Human Resource Development Group, Examination Unit, CSIR Complex, Library Avenue, Pusa, New Delhi-110012 so as to reach on or before 03.09.2015 (10.09.2015 for remote areas).
- Before applying Online, candidates are advised to go through detailed notification available at CSIR, HRDG website.
- Online applications without hard copy or bank challan receipt or incomplete in any respect will be summarily rejected. Candidates should note that successful submission of online application does not mean that they have been registered for this test. To ensure their candidature, candidates should check their registration status on our website tentatively between 5 th - 13th November, 2015 and afterwards their request shall not be considered.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date of Online Application and Fee Deposit through Bank Challan : 03.08.2015
- Closing Date of Deposit of Fee : 24.08.2015
- Closing Date of Online Application : 25.08.2015
- Last Date of Receipt of duly completed hard copy of online application in the examination unit : 03.09.2015
- Date of CSIR-UGC NET December 2015 : 20.12.2015
Important Links :