DMRC (Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited) issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 131 Assistant Manager (Civil), Junior Engineer (Civil) Posts on contractual basis for its Consultancy Wing. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online from 24.08.2015 at 18:00 hrs to 23.09.2015 by 23:59 hrs. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below.
Total No. of Posts: 131 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Manager (Civil): 31 Posts (UR: 16 Posts, SC: 05 Posts, ST: 02 Posts, OBC: 08 Posts)
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 100 Posts(UR: 51 Posts, SC: 15 Posts, ST: 07 Posts, OBC: 27 Posts)
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess B.E/ B.Tech (Civil Engineering) with minimum 60% marks/ equivalent CGPA from a Govt recognized University/ Institute & should have qualified GATE for the year 2014 for post 1, Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized Institute for post 2.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18-28 years as on 01.07.2015 i.e., candidate should not born earlier than 02.07.1987 and not later than 01.07.1997. Age relaxation is applicable 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC candidates & for Ex-servicemen, others as per rules.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written test, group discussion, interview medical examination.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 400/- (Rs. 150/- for SC/ ST candidates) through Bank Challan in any branch of State Bank Of India (SBI) after a minimum of 24 hrs of generation of the Bank Challan only, State Bank of India (SBI) has been authorized by DMRC to collect the application fee, in a specially opened DMRC Account No. 33700092265.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.delhimetrorail.com from 24.08.2015 at 18:00 hrs to 23.09.2015 by 23:59 hrs.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on through the website www.delhimetrorail.com.
2. Click on “Careers” —> “Requirement of i) Junior Engineer (Civil) – On Contract Basis” —> “Latest Updates”.
3. Click on “Apply Online”.
4. Fill all the details carefully & Submit the form.
5. Now take printout of online application for future use.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 24.08.2015 at 18:00 hrs.
- Last Date of Online Application: 23.09.2015 by 23:59 hrs.
- Starting Date for Payment of Fee: 25.08.2015.
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 23.09.2015 (Between SBI Banking Hours).
- Bank Challan will be generated upto (through DMRC Website): 20.09.2015 till 23:59 hours.
- Tentative Date of Group Discussion/ Interview: October/ November 2015.