DMRC (Delhi Metro Rail Corporation) Ltd. Issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 131 Assisstant Manager (Civil) & Junior Engineer (Civil). Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online from the official website on or before 20.09.2015. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification etc. are given below.
Total No. of Posts : 131 Posts
Name of the Posts :
- Assisstant Manager (Civil) : 31 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil) : 100 Posts
Educational Qualification : GATE qualified candidates for the year 2014 or 2015 should have secured minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA in B.E./B.Tech. (Civil) form a Govt. recognized university/institute for Assistant Manager Posts & Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized institutes or equivalent.
Age Limit : Candidates age should be 18 – 28 years as on 01.07.2015.
Application Fees : Candidates have to pay Rs. 400/- for UR & OBC candidates and Rs. 150/- for SC/ST candidates.
Selection Process : Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in a two stage/three stage process written test, Group discussion and Personal Interview followed by Medical Examination.
How to apply : Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online from the official website of DMRC on or before 20.09.2015.
Instructions for Online Application :
- Candidates are required to apply online through website www.delhimetrorail.com only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment process. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/ her new e-mail ID before applying online. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/mention e-mail ID to/of any other person.
- Candidates are first to required to go the DMRC‟s website www.delhimetrorail.com and click on the link “Career”.
- Thereafter, he/she may open the recruitment notification titles “DMRC/PERS/22/HR/2015 (71) & (72)”.
- He/she should thoroughly go through the vacancy notification first to let him/her know the eligibility, age criteria etc.
- Candidates are required to click the link “generation of the BANK CHALLAN” (fee payment voucher) and enter necessary details like Name, Date of birth, Mobile no and Amount.
- A Bank Challan with Bank Reference Number (the reference number will be unique) will be generated.
- The Bank Challan will be generated only up to 20/09/2015 (upto 23.59 hrs) from the date of issue of advertisement.
- The system generated Bank Challan will be in triplicate (1st Copy – Bank Copy, 2nd CopyCandidate‟s Copy and 3rd Copy-DMRC‟s copy). Candidates are required to take a print out of this system generated Bank Challan and deposit the requisite Written Examination Fee (for fee details see para “Payment of application fee”) in any branch of State Bank Of India (SBI) after a minimum of 24 hrs of generation of the Bank Challan only, State Bank of India (SBI) has been authorized by DMRC to collect the application fee, in a specially opened DMRC Account No. 33700092265.
i. For payment of fees, candidates has to approach the nearest SBI branch with the system generated bank challan only, with the a unique „Bank Reference Number” in triplicate ((1st 4 Copy – Bank Copy, 2nd Copy-Candidate‟s Copy and 3rd Copy-DMRC‟s copy)downloaded from DMRC website www.delhimetrorail.com
ii. The system generated challan printed from the DMRC’s website should only be used for depositing the fee for proper crediting amount in the allocated account.
iii. On receipt of the money, the bank will issue a unique Journal Number and a Branch code of the bank collecting the money. Candidates are required to collect the “Candidates Copy” and “DMRC Copy” from the Bank. They are also required to ensure themselves that these bank challans contain (i) SBI Journal Number (ii) Branch name (iii) Branch Code No. (iv) Date of deposit (v) Amount.
iv. DMRC will not be responsible in case the candidate deposits the fee in a wrong account. There will not be any other mode of payment of application fee.
v. Application fee is to be paid between 25/08/15 to 23/09/15 only.
vi. Demand Drafts, cheques, money orders, Postal Orders, pay orders, Bankers Cheques, postal stamps, etc, will not be accepted towards application fee.
- Candidates are now ready to apply online, only after a minimum of two working dates of depositing the fee in the bank, by re-visiting the career link i.e., “DMRC/PERS/22/HR/2015 (71) & (72)” on DMRC‟s website www.delhimetrorail.com and by going to sub link titles “Apply Online” and follow the instructions given therein carefully for Online Registration.
- The online registration will remain active from 18.00 hrs of 24/08/15 to 23.59 hrs of 23/09/15 only. In order to avoid last minute rush, the candidates are advised to apply early enough. DMRC will not be responsible for network problems or any other problem of this nature in submission of online application during last days due to heavy rush etc.
- Kindly select the post applied for and fill in the requisite details in the online application format. All the fields in the online application format should be filled up carefully. There will be a pre-view of the application filled in by the candidates before submitting the application, so that it can be edited. After submission of the application, no modification will be permitted.
- Candidates will have to upload scanned copy of GATE-2014 or 2015 Score card, passport colour photo, signature scan copy, prescribed qualification/Marksheet, OBC/SC/ST certificates. The size of these scanned copies should be within 100kb and in pdf files only.
- Once you submit your application, the system will generate a unique Registration No. and generate a Registration Slip, which will have unique Registration number your basic details like name, category and post applied for.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date of Online Registrations : 24.08.2015
- Application Fees to be paid between : 25.08.2015 to 23.09.2015
- Bank Challan will be generated upto : 20.09.2015 till 23.59 hrs.