Department of Personnel & Administrative Reforms (Personnel Wing) Puducherry issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 503 Upper Division Clerk (Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Ministerial) Posts. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply Online on or before 11.09.2015 upto 05:45 PM. Full vacancy details regarding age limit, educational qualifications, how to apply and other details are given below.
Name of the Post: Upper Division Clerk (UDC)
Total No. of Posts: 503 Posts
- UR: 253 Posts
- MBC: 90 Posts
- SC: 80 Posts
- OBC: 55 Posts
- EBC: 10 Posts
- BCM: 10 Posts
- BT: 05 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidate should possess Degree from a recognized university.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be in between 18-32 years as on 11.09.2015. Upper age limit relaxation is applicable for reserved categories as per Govt. rules.
Selection process: Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written examination.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online on or before 11.09.2015 upto 05:45 PM and send the printed copy of online application form & an envelope should be superscribing on the cover as “Application For Direct Recruitment To The Post Of U.D.C Under M.S.P Category” to the following address The under Secretary to Government, Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms, Chief Secretariat, Puducherry-605001 on or before 11.09.2015 upto 05:45 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Log on to recruitment.puducherry.gov.in.
- Before applying online candidates must have a valid email ID.
- Click on “Recruitment”.
- Select the appropriate post and Click on “Apply Online”.
- Fill all the details and submit the form.
- Now take print out of application form for future use.
- Last date for Online Submission: 11.09.2015 upto 05:45 PM.
- Last Date for Receipt of Online Printed Application Form: 11.09.2015 upto 05:45 PM.