GMERS (Gujarat Medical Education and Research Society) Gandhinagar issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 87 Tutor/ Medical Officer/ Lady Medical Officer Posts in GMERS Medical Colleges/ Hospitals on adhoc basis. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online on or before 17.08.2015 till 06:00 PM. Full vacancy details like age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below.
Total No of Posts: 87 Posts
Name of the Post:
1. Tutor: 81 Posts
- Anatomy: 09 Posts
- Physiology: 09 Posts
- Biochemistry: 07 Posts
- Pathology: 14 Posts
- Microbiology: 11 Posts
- Pharmacology: 07 Posts
- Forensic Medicine: 03 Posts
- Community Medicine: 04 Posts
- Dentistry: 17 Posts
2. Medical Officer: 02 Posts
3. Lady Medical Officer: 04 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess as per Recruitment Rules of the GMERS & Regulations of Medical Council of India as amended from time to time & knowledge of computer literacy.
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 35 years. Age relaxation will be applicable for SC / ST / SEBC/ PH & Female candidates of Gujarat as per existing government rules in force.
Selection Process: Short listed candidates will be called for verification of documents.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through website edata.gmersmchgandhinagar.com on or before 17.08.2015 till 06:00 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Before applying online candidates must have a valid email ID.
- Log on to website edata.gmersmchgandhinagar.com
- Click on the link ‘Apply Online’ and fill the online application form.
- After filling necessary data submit the application form.
- Take printout of the submitted application form and keep it for future use.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 17.08.2015 till 06:00 PM.