ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) ICRB (Centralised Recruitment Board) issued a recruitment notification (ADVERTISEMENT No. ISRO HQ(CEPO):ICRB:04:2015 DATED 04-08-2015) for the recruitment of Scientist/ Engineer ‘SC’ (Civil, Electrical, Refrigeration & Air Conditioning, Architecture Posts. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online from 04.08.2015 to 24.08.2015. Full vacancy details like age limit, qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below.
Total No. of Posts: 17 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Scientist/ Engineer ‘SC’ (Civil) : 10 Posts
- Scientist/ Engineer ‘SC’ (Electrical): 04 Posts
- Scientist/ Engineer ‘SC’ (Refrigeration & Air Conditioning): 02 Posts
- Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Architecture): 01 Post
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess BE/ B.Tech/ BSc (Engg)/ Grad IETE/ AMIE in Civil Engineering First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks for S.No-1, BE/ B.Tech/ BSc (Engg)/ Grad IETE/ AMIE in Electrical Engineering for S.No-2, AMIE in Mechanical Engineering with specialisation in Air Conditioning & Refrigeration in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks for S.No-3, Bachelor degree in Architecture in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65% and registration with Council of Architecture for S.No-4 with relevant experience.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 35 years for General, 40 years for SC/ ST, 38 years for OBC candidates as on 24.08.2015. Age relaxations will be applicable to Ex-Serviceman & PWD category as per Govt. of India orders.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Written Test/ Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates require to pay Rs. 100/- through cash deposit only. Candidates may visit the nearest branch of State Bank of India for remittance of application fee to Receipt Account (account number will be published in the web-site), by using the personalized payment challan of State Bank of India. Women candidates, SC/ ST, Ex-serviceman and PWD candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply Online through the website www.isro.gov.in from 04.08.2015 to 24.08.2015 & send their hard copy of online application along with one copy of the challan form will be retained by State Bank [Bank copy], in an envelope should be superscribing as “ICRB – RECRUITMENT OF SCIENTIST/ENGINEER ‘SC’ (CEPO)” by ordinary post to Administrative Officer (ICRB), ISRO Headquarters, Antariksh Bhavan, New BEL Road, Bengaluru – 560 094 on or before 31.08.2015.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Applicants have to Log on to the website “www.isro.gov.in”.
- Go to “Careers” & select the appropriate post.
- Click on “Visit the page” & choose the desired post and Fill all the details of application form.
- Click on Next Step.
- Take print out of filled application and retain it for future use.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 04.08.2015.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 24.08.2015.
- Starting Date for Payment of Application Fee: 04.08.2015.
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 25.08.2015.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 31.08.2015.
- Date of Written Test: 29.11.2015.
- Date of Publishing in Answer Keys of the Written Test (ISRO Website): 02.12.2015.