Jharkhand Gramin Bank issued a recruitment notification for recruitment of the 42 Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer), Officer Scale-I & Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Posts. Candidates who have qualified at the Online CWE for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/ October 2014 can apply online from 07.08.2015 to 21.08.2015. Full vacancy details like age limit, qualification, selection process and how to apply are given below.
Total No. of Posts: 42 Posts
Name of the Post:
1. Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer): 01 Post
2. Officer Scale-I: 21 Posts (SC: 03 Posts, ST: 01 Post, OBC: 05 Posts, UR:1 12 Posts)
3. Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 20 Posts (SC: 02 Posts, ST: 04 Posts, OBC: 02 Posts, UR: 12 Posts)
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree Banking, Finance, Marketing, Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Agriculture Engineering, Pisciculture, Agriculture Marketing and Cooperation, Information Technology, Management, Law, Economics and Accountancy for S.No-01, Degree in any discipline from a recognized university or its equivalent, Proficiency in local language, knowledge of computer for S.No-02 &03.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be above 21 years & below 32 years for Officer Scale-II and between 18 years to 28 years for Officer Scale-I & Office Asst. posts as on 01.06.2014. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- CWE-II conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 and Personal Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through website www.jharkhandgraminbank.com from 07.08.2015 to 21.08.2015.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Before applying online candidates must have a valid email ID.
- Log on to website www.jharkhandgraminbank.com
- Click on Recruitment Link and Read the notification carefully.
- Click on the link ‘Apply Online’ and fill the online application form.
- After filling necessary data submit the application form.
- Take printout of the submitted application form and keep it for future use.
- Opening date for Online Registration: 07.08.2015.
- Last Date for Online Registration: 21.08.2015.
- Last Date for Reprint of Applications: 05.09.2015.