Kerala Government issued a notification of K-TET (Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test) October 2015 to select teachers for Category I (Lower Primary Classes) Category II (Upper Primary Classes) Category III (High School Classes) and Category IV (for Language Teachers – Arabic, Hindi, Sanskrit, Urdu (up to UP classes), Specialist Teachers (Art & Crafts) and Physical Education Teachers. Eligible candidates can apply online from 10.08.2015 to 24.08.2015 for Step-I Registration & 26.08.2015 for Step-II Registration. Full details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, selection process and how to apply are given below.
Name of the Examination: Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test (K-TET)
- Category I: Teachers for Lower Primary Classes
- Category II: Teachers for Upper Primary Classes
- Category III: Teachers for High School Classes
- Category IV: Language Teachers, Specialist Teachers and Physical Education Teachers.
Educational Qualification: Candidates applying for Kerala TET should possess following educational qualifications:
Age Limit:There is no age limit prescribed for candidates appearing for K-TET.
Examination Fee:Candidates have to pay the examination fee of Rs. 500/- (Five Hundred only) and Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty only) for SC/ ST and differently able categories through e-Challan at the select branches of State Bank of Travancore.
How to Apply:Eligible candidates can apply online through the website of Pareeksha Bhavan ‘www.keralapareekshabhavan.in, from 10.08.2015 to 24.08.2015 for Step-I Registration & 26.08.2015 for Step-II Registration.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Before applying online candidates should scan the copies of photograph.
- Log on to website www.keralapareekshabhavan.in and select the “Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test”.
- Click on “Click here to Apply” & Take three copies of Challan for payment of fee.
- Fill all the details carefully in two steps & Submit the form.
- Now take printout of online application for future use.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 10.08.2015.
- Last Date to Apply Online for Step-I Registration: 24.08.2015.
- Last Date to Apply Online for Step-II Registration: 26.08.2015.
- Issue of Online Hall Ticket: 15.09.2015 onwards.
Date of Examination:
- Category I: 03.10.2015 Saturday From 10:00 A.M-12:30 P.M
- Category II: 03.10.2015 Saturday From 02:00 P.M-04:30 P.M
- Category III: 17.10.2015 Saturday From 10:00 A.M-12:30 P.M
- Category IV: 17.10.2015 Saturday From 02:00 .PM-04:30 P.M