KECL (Keltron Electro Ceramics Limited) issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 127 Technical (Technical Management Trainee, Engineer Trainee, Asst. Engineer, Sr. Technical Assistant, Supervisor/ Technical Assistant Trainee, Operator, Operator Trainee) & Non Technical (Finance Management Trainee, Management Trainee, Junior Management Trainee) Posts on regular basis. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online on or before 20.09.2015. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below.
Total No. of Posts: 127 Posts
Name of the Posts:
I. Technical: 114 Posts
- Technical Management Trainee: 03 Posts
- Engineer Trainee: 20 Posts
- Asst. Engineer: 07 Posts
- Sr. Technical Assistant: 18 Posts
- Supervisor/ Technical Assistant Trainee: 25 Posts
- Operator: 11 Posts
- Operator Trainee: 30 Posts
II. Non Technical: 13 Posts
- Finance Management Trainee: 03 Posts
- Management Trainee: 05 Posts
- Junior Management Trainee: 05 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates upper age should be 35 years as on 01.01.2015. Age relaxation is applicable as per Kerala Public Service Commission norms/ Government orders.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of academic qualification, experience, written test/ skill test, group discussion and/or interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 250/- for Operator Trainee/ Operator posts, Rs. 500/- for remaining all posts (No fee for SC/ ST candidates) through online using State Bank Collect facility available at www.onlinesbi.com.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.keltron.org on or before 20.09.2015.
Instructions for Apply Online:
- Log on through website www.keltron.org.
- Click on “Careers” —> “Openings” —KSEDC/15/R/0001 to KSEDC/15/R/0038″.
- Read all the instructions before applying online.
- Click on “Click Here” —> “KSEDC-Trainees” —> “Apply Online”.
- Fill all the details carefully and submit the application form.
- Now take printout of online application for future use.
Last Date for Online Application : 20.09.2015.