MHADA (Maharashtra Housing And Areas Development Authority) issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Clerk cum Typist, Civil Engineering Assistant, Junior Engineer (Civil), Deputy Engineer, Legal (Law) Assistant & Other Posts. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online from 05.08.2015 to 26.08.2015 till 11:59 PM. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, exam fee and how to apply are mentioned below.
Total No. of Posts: 244 Posts
Name of the Post:
- Executive Engineer: 04 posts
- Chief Information & Communication Technology (ICT) Officer: 01 post
- Deputy Engineer (Civil): 11 posts
- Deputy Engineer (Electrical): 02 posts
- Accounts Officer (Accountant): 03 posts
- Assistant Account Officer: 03 posts
- Estate Manager/ Administrative Officer: 01 post
- Assistant Legal Adviser: 01 post
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 24 posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): 05 posts
- Legal (Law) Assistant: 04 posts
- Assistant: 01 post
- Civil Engineering Assistant: 21 posts
- Steno Typist (Stenographer): 02 posts
- Junior Clerk cum Typist: 149 posts
- Land Surveyor: 10 posts
- Wireman: 02 posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree in Civil Engineering with 07 years experience in relevant field for S.No.1 post, B.E./ B.Tech in Computer Engineering/ Computer Technology/ Computer Science & Engineering for S.No.2 post, Degree in Civil/ Construction for S.No.3 post, Degree in Electrical Engineering for S.No.4 post, Degree with Commerce for S.No.5 post, Degree with Arts, Commerce, Science/ Law for S.No.6 & 7 posts, Degree in Law for S.No.8 post. Refer the notification for remaining posts.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 to 35 years for S.No. 1, 2 & 6 posts, 18 to 40 years for S.No.5 post, 18 to 33 years for Other posts. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules. Refer the notification for complete details.
Selection Process: Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Online exam, Skill test & Interview.
Exam Fee: Unreserved candidates have to pay Rs.500/- and Reserved candidates have to pay Rs.300/- as application fee through Challan of Bank of Maharashtra. No fee for Ex-Serviceman.
How to Apply: Eligible and Interested candidates may apply online through the official website mhada.maharashtra.gov.in & www.mhada.gov.in from 05.08.2015 to 26.08.2015 till 11:59 PM.
Instructions for Online Application:
- First candidates have to scan their photo (20kb-50kb) & signature (10kb-20kb).
- Log on to the mhada.maharashtra.gov.in and click on the option “MHADA RECRUITMENT 2015″ and click on the option “Apply Online” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id.
- Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password.
- Fill the Details and upload the scanned photo and signature.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Take a Print out of submitted application for future reference.
- Starting Date for Online Application & Payment of Fee: 05.08.2015.
- Closing Date for Online Application & Payment of Fee: 26.08.2015 till 11:59 PM.
- Last Date for printing candidates Application: 10.09.2015.
- Expected Date for Online Examination: September/ October 2015.