NFL (National Fertilizers Limited), Haryana issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 39 Jr. Engineering Asstt. Gr. II in Production, Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation Discipline. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online from the official website on or before 20.08.2015. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification etc. are given below.
Name of the Post : Jr. Engineering Asstt. Gr. II
Total No. of Posts : 39 Posts
- Production : 19 Posts
- Mechanical : 07 Posts
- Electrical : 04 Posts
- Instrumentation : 09 Posts
Educational Qualification : Candidates should possess B.Sc. (with physics, chemistry & mathematics) or Diploma in chemical engineering for Sr. No. 1 Post & Diploma in relevant field for other posts.
Age Limit : Candidates age should be 18 – 30 years as on 01.07.2015
Pay Scale : Rs. 9000- 3% - 16400/-
Selection Process : Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written test/interview.
How to apply : Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online from official website of the NFL.
Instructions for Online Application :
- Eligible candidate are required to apply online by visiting NFL’s website www.nationalfertilizers.com. The link is http://www.nationalfertilizers.com Career Recruitment for the post of Jr. Engg. Asstt. Gr. II in Prod., Mech., Elect. & Inst. Discipline at Panipat Unit.
- No application through other mode will be accepted. No documents are required to be submitted at the time of intial registration.
- Before registration/ submission , the candidate should have an active email ID, scanned copy of their passport size colored photograph (in not more than 50 kb) & signature (in not more than 20 kb) in .jpg/ .jpeg /.tif/. png/ .gif format to be uploaded alongwith the details.
- The registration shall be open from 11.00 hrs on 21.07.2015 to 17.00 hrs on 20.08.2015.
- Candidates should fill all mandatory fields with asterisk (*) mark else their application will not be submitted.
- After successful submission of the application, a unique registration number and password shall be generated by the system. The candidates are advised to retain the same for future reference, if any.
- Once application has been submitted, no request for change of mailing address/ email ID/ category/ post applied for shall be entertained. Accordingly, candidates are advised to fill the requisite details with due care.
- Candidate must also download/save a copy of the final application submitted for future reference, if any.
Last Date for Online Application : 20.08.2015