NUHM (Government of Rajasthan, National Urban Health Mission), Directorate of Medical, Health and Family Welfare, Jaipur issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 214 Program Officers, Accounts Manager Urban Health, Urban Health Planning Consultant & Public Health Manager Posts on contractual basis. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria may attend walk in interview as on 01, 02, 03, 09, 10 & 11.09.2015. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below.
Total No. of Posts: 214 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Program Officers (State Level): 02 Posts
- Accounts Manager Urban Health (City Level): 02 Posts
- Urban Health Planning Consultant (Dist Level): 04 Posts
- Public Health Manager (Urban PHC Level): 206 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess two years PG Degree/ Diploma in Social Work/ Management for S.No-1 & 4, CA/ ICWA/ CFA with good knowledge of Accounting work on Tally Software for S.No-2, two years PG Degree/ Diploma in Management/ Health Administration/ Health Management/ Public Health Management/ MSW for S.No-3 & have relevant experiences.
Age Limit: Candidates maximum age should between 18 to 35 years for S.No-1, 2 & 4, 18 to 40 years for S.No-3.
Selection Process: Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can attend for walk in interview along with application in prescribed format & all necessary documents on 01, 02, 03, 09, 10 & 11.09.2015.
Venue for Interview: Directorate of Medical & Health Services, Swasthya Bhawan, Tilak Marg, C-Scheme, Jaipur (Rajasthan).
- Date of Interview for S.No-1: 01.09.2015.
- Date of Interview for S.No-2: 02.09.2015.
- Date of Interview for S.No-3: 03.09.2015.
- Date of Interview for S.No-4 (Applicant whose name starts from alphabets A to H): 09.09.2015.
- Date of Interview for S.No-4 (Applicant whose name starts from alphabets I to R): 10.09.2015.
- Date of Interview for S.No-4 (Applicant whose name starts from alphabets S to Z): 11.09.2015.
Reporting Time: 10:00 AM.