RRB (Railway Recruitment Board) Government of India, Ministry of Railways, issued a recruitment notification for the special recruitment of 651 Jr, Accounts Clerk cum Typist, Trains Clerk, Commercial Clerk & Ticket Examiner Posts for PWD candidates. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online from 22.08.2015 to 21.09.2015 up to 23.59 Hrs. Full vacancy details like age limit, qualification, selection process, application fee, how to apply are given below.
Total No. of Posts: 651 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Jr. Clerk cum Typist: 301 Posts
- Accounts Clerk cum Typist: 55 Posts
- Trains Clerk: 29 Posts
- Commercial Clerk: 86 Posts
- Ticket Examiner: 180 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess 12th (+2 stage or its equivalent examination from recognized Board/ University/ Institute and typing speed of 30 wpm in English or 25 wpm in Hindi.
Age Limit:Candidates age should be 18-29 years as on 01.01.2016.
Selection Process: Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written/ online examination, skill test, document verification & medical fitness.
Application Fee:Candidates should have to pay Rs.100/- (for Editing/ Modification of Application fee) through online by using internet banking or debit/credit cards in any other banks except SBI or through Challan in any branch of SBI or computerized Post Office Pay-In-Slip.
How to Apply:Eligible candidates can apply online from the concerned RRB website (www.rrbahmedabad.gov.in) from 22.08.2015 to 21.09.2015 up to 23.59 Hrs.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Log on through the website of RRB (www.rrbahmedabad.gov.in) to which the candidate wants to apply.
- Click on the “Online Application” link.
- Click on the “New Registration” link.
- Fill the basic details carefully & select the post applied for.
- Fill the other details carefully and submit the application form.
- Registration Number & Password will be displayed on the screen.
- Login using the Registration Number and Password.
- Fill other relevant personal details.
- Now pay the fee through Net Banking/ debit/ credit card/ challan form/ Pay-in-slip in any bank rather than SBI.
- Download the blank “Template” by clicking on the link “Download Template”.
- Affix your colour photograph (of size 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm), clear left hand thumb impression,
- Signature and also copy the declaration
- Scan the duly filled “Template” in prescribed format.
- Submit the application form and take the printout copies of application form for future use.
- Even after final submission if a candidate wishes to make any modifications.
- Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- for modification for all category candidates.
- Starting Date of Online Application : 22.08.2015.
- Last Date for Online Application : 21.09.2015 up to 23.59 Hrs.
- Last Date for Reprint Application: 05.10.2015 .
- Date of Online Fee Payment: 22.08.2015 to 20.09.2015.
- Date of Offline Fee Payment (through SBI/ Post Office Challan): 22.08.2015 to 18.09.2015.
- Date of Written/ Online Examination: Between 24.10.2015 to 04.11.2015.