SAIL (Steel Authority of India Limited), Bhilai Steel Plant issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 482 Attendant cum Technician (Trainee), Operator cum Technician (Trainee) & Operator cum Technician (Boiler Operation) Posts. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online on or before09.09.2015. Full vacancy details like age, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below.
Total No. of Posts: 482 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Attendant cum Technician (Trainee): 192 Posts
- Operator cum Technician (Trainee): 283 Posts
- Operator cum Technician (Boiler Operation): 07 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Matriculation with ITI/ NCVT from Government recognized institute in relevant trades with Heavy Vehicle Driver (HVD) License & having one year experience in operation of any Heavy Vehicle for S.No-1, Matriculation & three years full time Diploma in Engineering (relevant disciplines) with minimum 50% marks from a Government recognized institute for S.No-2 & 3.
Age Limit: Candidates age should between 18-28 years as on 09.09.2015. Age relaxation will be applicable to 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC candidates & 10 years for PWD candidates.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in written test & interview/ driving test.
Application Fee: Candidates should have to Pay Rs.250/- for S.No-2 & 3 (General, OBC candidates) and Rs.150/- for S.No-2 (General, OBC candidates), in the form of Pay in slip (SBI Challan) paid in a specially opened account No. 32549519300 at Sector -1 Branch, Bhilai, on behalf of BSP, SAIL. The Pay in slip (SBI Challan) may be download from the official website after filling required details. No Fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ ESM or Departmental candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online from the official website of the SAIL on or before 09.09.2015.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Before applying online, candidates should have valid email ID & need to scan their certificates & photograph.
- Log on through the website “www.sail.co.in”.
- Click on “Careers”.
- Click on Current Job Opening/ Online Registration”.
- Select the desired post and Click on “Apply”& Fill all the mandatory details and Submit error free application form.
- Download the pay in slip for payment of application fee.
- Pay the fee as mentioned above, receive Unique Journal Number and branch code of the branch collecting the money, fill the details in the online application form and submit it.
- After applying online, take print out of system generated registration slip & pay in slip with unique registration number and other essential details.
- Last Date for Online Application: 09.09.2015.
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 09.09.2015.