Sarva UP Gramin Bank has issued notification for the recruitment of 275 Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale II & III), Officer in Junior Management Cadre (Scale I) and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Posts. Candidates who have been qualified at the Online CWE III for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September 2014 Can apply online from 06.08.2015 to 20.08.2015. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below.
Total No of Posts: 275 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Officer Scale III: 03 Posts
- Officer Scale II (General Banking Officer): 09 Posts
- Officer Scale II (IT): 03 Posts
- Officer Scale II (Treasury Manager): 01 Post
- Officer Scale II (Agricultural Officer): 02 Posts
- Officer Scale I: 92 Posts
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 165 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree in any discipline for Posts 1, 2, 6 & 7, Degree in Electronics/ Communication/ Computer Science/ Information Technology for Post 3, Certified Associate (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or M.B.A for Posts 4 and Degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Dairy/ Animal Husbandry/ Forestry/ Veterinary Science/ Agricultural Engineering/ Pisciculture for Post 5.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be above 21 years & below 40 years for Officer Scale-III, above 21 years & below 32 years for Officer Scale-II and between 18 years to 28 years for Officer Scale-I & Office Asst posts as on 01.06.2014. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of their performance in RRBs CWE III conducted by IBPS in September 2014 and Personal Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should have to pay the application fee (including postage/ intimation charges) of Rs 20/- for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM candidates, Rs 100/- for all Others through CBS at any of the branches of Sarva U.P Gramin Bank in A/C No 91512100000798 & Branches of Punjab National Bank in A/C No 4007002100055989 by means of a Payment challan available in the Bank’s website www.upgb.com.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website http://www.upgb.com/ from 06.08.2015 to 20.08.2015.
Instructions for Applying Online:
- Candidates must have a valid e-mail id (as specified in the online application form while applying for RRBs CWE III conducted in September 2014).
- Log on to the website http://www.upgb.com/.
- Click on Recruitment/ Result and download the challan form.
- Make the fee payment and revisit the Recruitment/ Result link.
- Click on Apply Online and Login yourself.
- Fill all the mandatory details in the application form.
- Submit error free application form.
- After applying online, take print out of application form & fee payment receipt for future reference.
- Starting Date for Online Registration & Fee Payment: 06.08.2015.
- Last Date for Online Registration & Fee Payment: 20.08.2015.
- Last Date for Reprint: 04.09.2015.