SSC (Staff Selection Commission) issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 1064 Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & Stenographer Grade ‘D’ Posts in Ministries/ Departments of Central Government by conducting Stenographer (Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Examination 2015. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply Online on or before 04.09.2015 by 05:00 P.M for Part-I Registration & 07.09.2015 by 05:00 P.M for Part-II Registration, for Offline on or before 07.09.2015 by 05:00 P.M & 14.09.2015 by 05:00 P.M for remote areas & residing abroad. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below.
Name of the Examination: Stenographer (Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’) Examination 2015
Total No. of Posts: 1064
Name of the Posts:
- Stenographer Grade ‘C’: 50 Posts
- Stenographer Grade ‘D’: 1014 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18-27 years as on 01.08.2015 i.e., candidates should not born before 02.08.1988 and not later than 01.08.1997. Age relaxation is applicable 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PH, 13 years for PH+OBC, 15 years for PH+SC/ ST & for Ex-Servicemen as per rules.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Written Test, Skill Test in Stenography, Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- (No fee for women/ SC/ ST/ PH/ Ex-Servicemen candidates) through online mode or offline mode.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply through online or offline mode.
Online Mode: Candidates may apply online through the website ssconline.nic.in on or before 04.09.2015 by 05:00 P.M for Part-I Registration & 07.09.2015 by 05:00 P.M for Part-II Registration.
Offline Mode: Candidates may send their application in the prescribed format affixing recent photograph of size 4 cm x 5 cm along with fee to the Concerned Regional/ Sub-Regional Offices of the Commission on or before 07.09.2015 by 05:00 P.M & 14.09.2015 by 05:00 P.M for remote areas & residing abroad.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Log on to ssconline.nic.in.
- Select the appropriate advertisement link.
- Candidates have to fill online application in two parts i.e., Part-I Registration, Part-II Registration..
- Candidates must fill basic information in Part-I Registration and submit error free application.
- After completion of Part-I Registration, candidates must pay the fee as through online/ offline mode.
- Now continue with Part-II Registration, Enter all the details regarding fee, uploading scanned copy of photograph and signature
- Submit error free application form.
- On completion of Part-II Registration Email will be sent to the candidates Email ID. Take a copy of that Email & Challan for future use.
- Last Date for Part-I Registration: 04.09.2015 by 05:00 P.M
- Last Date for Part-II Registration: 07.09.2015 by 05:00 P.M.
- Last Date for Submission of Application through Offline: 07.09.2015 by 05:00 P.M
- Last Date for Submission of Application through Offline for Remote Areas & Residing abroad: 14.09.2015 by 05:00 P.M
- Date of Stenographer (Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’) Exam 2015: 27.12.2015.