Surat Municipal Corporation issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 283 Driver, Electrical Wireman, Laboratory Technician, Clerk cum Compounding Assistant, Nurse (A.N.M.), Livestock Inspector, Professor & Other Posts. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply on prescribed format of application on or before 26.08.2015. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee & how to apply are given below.
Total No. for Posts: 181 Posts
Name of the Post :
- Physiotherapist: 01 post
- Professor: 09 posts
- Curator (Aquarium): 01 post
- Assistant Pesticides Officer: 05 posts
- Assistant Physiotherapist: 01 post
- Laboratory Technician: 10 posts
- Electrocardiograph Technician (E.C.G. Technician): 01 post
- Storekeeper cum Clerk (Jr Pharmacist): 02 posts
- Refrectionist/ Optomentrist: 01 post
- Livestock Inspector: 06 posts
- Dental Technician/ Dental Mechanic: 01 post
- Head Zoo Keeper: 01 post
- Technical Assistant (Bio Chemist): 01 post
- Nurse (A.N.M.): 12 posts
- Electrical Wireman: 45 posts
- Driver: 157 posts
- Dialysis Technician: 03 posts
- Horticulture Assistant: 02 posts
- Fitter: 07 posts
- Clerk cum Compounding Assistant: 15 posts
- Sweeper cum Diver (Swimming): 02 posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess B.Sc., B.Physiotherapy for S.No.1 post, Degree with B.Ed for S.No.2 post, PG in Zoology/ Aquatic Biology/ Fisheries Science for S.No.3 post, Degree in Zoology for S.No.4 post, B.Sc. (Chemistry/ Microbiology) for S.No.6 post, B.Sc., Diploma in E.C.G.Technician Training course for S.No.7 post, Degree in Pharmacy/ Diploma for S.No.8 post. Refer the notification for remaining posts.
Age Limit: Candidates age should not exceed 40 years for S.No.3 & 13 posts, 30 years for S.No.6, 7, 8, 17, 20 & 21 posts, 18 to 28 years for S.No.10, 15, 16 & 19 posts, not more than 28 years for S.No.11 & 18 posts, 21 to 30 years for S.No.12 post, 35 years for S.No.14 post.
Application Fee: Additional City Engineer (Civil) candidates have to pay Rs.25/- through Indian Postal Order (IPO) in favour of Commissioner, Surat Municipal Corporation.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format along with all relevant documentary proofs/ certificates of school leaving, educational mark sheets, certificates, degree certificate, attempt & experience certificate etc., must be affix Rs.5/- (23 cm x 10 cm) postal stamps on top of the envelope addressed to Office of the Superintendent (Central Office), Room No. 75, 1st floor, Surat Municipal Corporation, Muglisar, Surat on or before 26.08.2015 till 04:30 PM.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 26.08.2015.