TSPSC (Telangana State Public Service Commission) issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 770 Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil), Municipal Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) Posts in various Engineering Services in the State of Telangana. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online from the official website of the Commission from 20.08.2015 to 03.09.2015. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below.
Total No. of Posts: 770 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil): 765 Posts
- Municipal Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil): 05 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering of a University in India established or incorporated by under a Central Act/ recognized by the Central U.G.C.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18-44 years as on 01.07.2015. Age relaxation is applicable 5 years for SC/ ST/ BC, 10 years for Physically Handicapped persons & for Ex-Service men, others as per rules.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in online examination/ oral test (interview).
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 220/- (Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ BC/ PH/ Ex-Service Men/ Unemployed applicants of Telangana State) by online through Internet Banking, SBI ePay, Debit Card, Credit card, IMPS – Mobile payments.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.tspsc.gov.in from 20.08.2015 to 03.09.2015.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Before applying online candidates should have scanned copies of photo and signature.
- Log on through the website www.tspsc.gov.in.
- Click on “Notification No: 08/2015 Assistant Executive Engineers in Various Engineering Services” —> “New”.
- Fill all the details carefully & Submit the form.
- Now take printout of online application for future use.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 20.08.2015.
- Last Date for Online Application : 03.09.2015.
- Download of Hall Ticket: 07 days before commencement of Examination.
- Date of Examination: 20.09.2015.