TSPSC (Telangana State Public Service Commission) issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 563 Assistant Engineer Posts in various Engineering Subordinate Services, Municipal Assistant Engineer & Technical Officers in Public Health and Municipal Engineering Subordinate Service in the State of Telangana. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online from 29.08.2015 to 28.09.2015. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, how to apply are given below.
Total No. of Posts: 563 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Engineers (Civil) in Rural Water Supply and Sanitation Engineering Dept: 125 Posts
- Assistant Engineers (Civil) in Roads & Buildings Dept: 42 Posts
- Assistant Engineers (Civil or Mechanical): 258 Posts
- Municipal Assistant Engineers (Civil): 84 Posts
- Technical Officers (Civil or Mechanical): 54 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess LCE issued by the State Board of Technical Education & Training or any other qualification for S.No-1, Diploma in Civil Engineering awarded by the State Board of Technical education or its equivalent qualification for S.No-2, Degree in B.E (Civil or Mechanical) or equivalent qualification recognized by Central University Grants Commission or L.S.E., or L.C.E., or its equivalent qualification for S.No-3 to 5.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18-44 years as on 01.07.2015. Age relaxation is applicable 5 years for SC/ ST/ BC, 10 years for Physically Handicapped persons & for Ex-Service men, others as per rules.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of online examination/ OMR.
Application Fee: Candidates should have to pay Rs. 100/- towards online application processing fee & Rs. 80/- towards examination fee by online through Internet Banking, SBI ePay, Debit Card, Credit card, IMPS – Mobile payments.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online from the official website of TSPSC from 29.08.2015 to 28.09.2015.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Before applying Applicants have to read the User Guide for Online Submission of Applications and then proceed further.
- Candidates should have scanned copies of photo and signature.
- Log on through the website www.tspsc.gov.in.
- Click on “Notification No: 09/2015 Assistant Engineers in Various Engineering Subordinate Services” —> “New”.
- Fill the OTR application if not registered earlier to obtain TSPSC ID. While filling the same, the candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes in it.
- Immediately on entering the details, the applicant will get payment gateway of SBI ePay.
- The applicant should pay the prescribed fee as specified through any of the four modes of payment online.
- After payment of fee, the PDF Application will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the candidates. The ID No in the PDF Application form has to be quoted for future reference/ correspondence.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 29.08.2015.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 28.09.2015.
- Download of Hall Ticket: 07 days before commencement of Examination.
- Date of Examination: 25-10.2015.