VKGB (Vidharbha Konkan Gramin Bank), Nagpur issued a recruitment notification for recruitment of the Officer in Junior Management (Scale I) & Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Posts. Candidates who have appeared in the Common Written Examination for RRBs conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 and have valid score card can apply online from 11.08.2015 to 25.08.2015. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply are given below.
Total No. of Posts: 116 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Officer Scale-I: 89 Posts (SC: 13 Posts, ST: 06 Posts, OBC: 25 Posts, General: 45 Posts)
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 27 Posts (SC: 03 Posts, ST: 02 Posts, OBC: 08 Posts, General: 14 Posts)
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent for Officer Scale I & Office Asst post.
IBPS Score Card (CWE) Details: Candidates who have been declared qualified in the RRBs-Online CWE conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014.
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should between 18 to 28 years for Officer Scale I & Office Asst posts as on 01.06.2014. Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ EXS/ Widows/ Divorced women candidates.
Selection Process: Candidates would be selected on the basis of score obtained in IBPS CWE in September/ October 2014 and Personal Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through Bank’s website www.vkgb.co.in from 11.08.2015 to 25.08.2015.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Before applying online candidates must have a valid email ID.
- Log on to website www.vkgb.co.in.
- Click on “Recruitment” & Click on Recruitment link and read the advertisement.
- Click on link ‘Apply Online’ and fill the application with the Mandatory fields.
- After filling with necessary data Click Submit button.
- After successful submission of Application, take the print out of the submitted online application form and keep for future reference.
- Starting Date for Online Registration: 11.08.2015.
- Last Date of Online Registration: 25.08.2015.
- Last Date for Reprint: 09.09.2015.