Air India Limited issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 331 Trainee Cabin Crew Posts in Northern, Western, Eastern & Southern Regions on a fixed term basis. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online from 11.09.2015 to 06.10.2015. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below.
Name of the Posts: Trainee Cabin Crew
Total No of Posts: 331 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess 10+2 from a recognized Board/ University and 03 years Degree/ Diploma Holder in Hotel Management & Catering Technology from a Government recognized Institute will be given preference.
Age Limit: Candidates age should between 18 & 27 years as on 01.09.2015. Age relaxation will be applicable up to 05 years in case of SC/ ST and 03 years in case of OBC categories.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Group Dynamics & Personality Assessment Test (GD & PAT) and Written Test.
Application Fee: Candidates should have to pay Rs. 600/- through Demand Draft in favaour of Air India Limited, payable at Delhi (Northern Region), Mumbai (Western Region), Kolkata (Eastern Region), Chennai (Southern Region).
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online from the official website of AIR India from 11.09.2015 to 06.10.2015.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Before applying online, candidates should have valid email id & digital/ scanned passport-size photograph (size 10 KB to 35 KB only) in JPG/ JPEG format.
- Log on through the website “http://www.airindia.com/”.
- Click on “Careers”.
- Select the desired post & Click on “Click here to Apply Online”.
- Again Click on “Click here to Apply Online”.
- Login yourself & Fill all the details carefully and submit the form.
- After Submission, take a printout copy of online application for future use.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 11.09.2015.
- Last Date of Online Application: 06.10.2015.