Army Public School issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 7000 PGT, TGT and PRT Posts on the behalf of AWES (Army Welfare Education Society). Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online from the official website of on or before 27.09.2015. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification etc. are given below.
Name of the Post : PGT, TGT, PRT
Total No. of Posts: 7000 Posts
- PGT: Master Degree in related subject and B.Ed with 50% marks
- TGT: Graduate Degree in related subject and B.Ed with 50% marks
- PRT: Graduate Degree and B.Ed with 50% marks
Age Limit: Candidates age should not be more than 40 years.
Note: CTET/TET conducted by state governments is mandatory for TGTs/PRTs to be appointed Regular/Contractual. Others found fit in all other respects may be appointed on ‘Adhoc’ basis till attainment of qualification. However CTET/TET is not mandatory for appearing in CSB Screening exam.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 600/-( non refundable) as exam fee.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online from the official website of the school from 30.08.2015 to 30.09.2015.
Instruction to Apply Online:
- Logon on to http://aps-csb.in
- Fill up the personal information or the application form.
- The system will then ask the candidates to pay the exam fee ON-LINE.
- Fill all the details and submit the form.
- Now take print out of application form for future use.
- Starting Date of Online Registration : 30.08.2015
- Last Date for Online Registration : 27.09.2015.
- Availability of Admit cards on-line: 15.11.2015( Tentative. Will be informed after uploading)
- Screening Exam: 06.12.2015
- Publication of Results: 23.12.2015.