BIS (Bureau of Indian Standards) issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 97 Scientist B Posts under the administrative control of Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution, Govt. of India. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online from 08.09.2015 to 24.09.2015. Full vacancy details like age, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, how to apply are given below.
Name of the Post: Scientist B
Total No. of Posts: 97 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering: 28 Posts
- Metallurgical Engineering: 12 Posts
- Civil Engineering: 08 Posts
- Electrical Engineering: 20 Posts
- Electronics Engineering: 04 Posts
- Chemical Engineering: 12 Posts
- Chemistry: 08 Posts
- Microbiology: 04 Posts
- Leather Technology: 01 Post
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology or equivalent in concerned discipline with not less than 60% marks in aggregate for S. No. 1 to 7 and Master’s Degree in Natural Science or equivalent in concerned discipline with not less than 60% marks in aggregate for S. No. 8, 9.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 21-30 years as on 01.09.2015. Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PEW/ Ex Servicemen candidates as per Central Government.
Selection Process: Candidates will be called for examination/ interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 750/- through online mode by using Debit card (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets. No fee for SC/ ST/ EX servicemen/ PWD/ Women candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online from the official website from 08.09.2015 to 24.09.2015.
Instructions for Online Application:
- Before applying online candidates should have valid email id and Contact No.
- Candidates are neatly scanned the photograph, Signature & relevant documents at the time of apply online.
- Log on to the website www.bis.org.in.
- Click on Career Opportunities —–> Recruitment Advt/ Results.
- Select the Desired Post.
- Click on “Click here to Apply Online for Scientist B”.
- Fill all the mandatory details.
- Take print out of application form for future use.
- Starting Date for Online Registration: 08.09.2015.
- Last Date for Online Registration : 24.09.2015.
- Payment of Application Fees-Online: 08.09.2015 to 24.09.2015.
- Download of Call Letter for Online Exam: After 10.10.2015.
- Online Exam: 18.10.2015.