Bombay High Court issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 400 Clerk Posts. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online form 16.09.2015 to 23.09.2015. Full vacancy details like age, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, how to apply are given below.
Name of the Post: Clerk
Total No. of Posts: 400 Posts (Select List: 200, Wait List: 200)
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess any Graduation from a recognized University and must have passed Government Commercial Certificate Examination.
Age Limit: Candidates age should not be less than 18 years and more than 33 years as on date of publication of advertisement. Age relaxation is applicable as per Government of Maharashtra.
Selection Process: Short listed candidates will be called for Screening/ written test, typing test and Viva voce.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 25/- either by online or challan any branch of State Bank of India (Rs. 50/- will be additionally charged as bank charges).
Note: Only Short listed candiadtes shall pay Rs. 575/- either by online or Challan.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through website www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in from 16.09.2015 to 23.09.2015.
Instructions for Online Application:
- Before going to apply online candidates should have a valid email – id.
- Candidates need to scan their latest passport size photograph & signature in separate files in the .jpg format.
- Log on to the website bombayhighcourt.nic.in.
- Click on Recruitment.
- Select the Desired post.
- Click on “Click here for https://bhc.mahaonline.gov.in”.
- Click on “New User Registration”
- Enter the user name, email & other details.
- Click on “Create User”.
- Profile Creation.
- Click on How to Apply.
- Fill all mandatory details of application form
- Take print out for future use.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Applications: 16.09.2015.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 23.09.2015.