Type Here to Get Search Results !

BSEH D.Ed. Internship Vacant School List, Instructions, Form for School Change (Single & Mutual)

BSEH (Board of School Education, Haryana) issued the vacant seats list for D.Ed. Internship, D.Ed. Internship School Change Instructions & Internship School Change Proforma (Single & Mutual).  Candidates have to deposit internship school change forms to BSEH by post or personally with application fee of Rs. 1000/- per candidates.
Candidates who are sending their form by post have to deposit their application fee in the form of Demand Draft in the favour of Secretary, BSEH payable at Bhiwani.

Instructions to Candidates

Post a Comment

* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Ads Area