Engineers India Limited issued a recruitment notification for the special recruitment of Engineer, Asst Finance & Accounts Officer, Jr Hindi Translator Posts for Persons with Disabilities. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online on or before 27.09.2015 by 2400 hrs. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below.
Total No. of Posts: 13 Posts
Name of the Post:
- Engineer: 10 Posts (Structural: 03 Posts, Geotech: 01 Post, Metallurgy: 01 Post, Chemical/ Corrosion Science: 01 Post, Environmental Science: 01 Post, Chemical: 03 Posts)
- Asst Finance & Accounts Officer: 01 Post
- Jr Hindi Translator: 02 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg) in Civil/ Metallurgy/ Chemical with minimum 65% marks for post 1, CA/ CWA with minimum 55% marks for post 2, Master Degree in Hindi with English as a main subject at Degree level for post 3.
Age Limit: Candidates apper age limit is 33 years for post 1, 32 years for post 2, 40 years for post 3 as on 01.08.2015. Age relaxation is applicable 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC & for PwD, Ex-Servicemen, Departmental candidates as per rules.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Skill Test and/ or Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online on or before 27.09.2015.
Instructions for Online Application :
- Before applying online candidates should scan the copies of latest Passport size colour photograph, Signature & relevant certificates.
- Log on through the website www.engineersindia.com.
- Click on “Careers” —> “Applying to EIL” —>Current Openings”.
- Click on “Click to view current openings” & Select the desired post.
- Fill all the details carefully & Submit the form
- Now take printout of online application for future use.
Last Date for Online Application : 27.09.2015.