Federal Bank issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officer Posts for admission to Federal Manipal School of Banking (FMSB) & Federal NIIT School of Banking (FNSB). Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online from 10.09.2015 to 22.09.2015 (both days inclusive). Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, fee, how to apply are given below.
Name of the Posts: Probationary Officer
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduation in any discipline with minimum 60% marks from any recognized university or other institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of U G C Act, 1956 & should have obtained minimum 60% marks for SSC or equivalent exam & Plus 2 or equivalent exam.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 to 24 years as on 01.07.2015 i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.07.1991 and not later than 01.07.1997 (both days inclusive).
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Aptitude Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview or any other mode of selection to be decided by the Bank.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay Rs. 600/- for General & Rs. 600/- for SC/ ST through online registration gateway by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online from the website www.federalbank.co.in from 10.09.2015 to 22.09.2015 (both days inclusive).
Instructions to Online Application:
- Before applying online candidates should have valid Email ID & scanned copies of Photograph & Signature.
- Log on through the website www.federalbank.co.in.
- Click on “Careers” —> “Recruitment process for the post of Probationary Officers”
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- Fill all the details carefully & Submit the form.
- Make Fee payment.
- Now take printout of online application for future use.
- Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 10.09.2015
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 22.09.2015
- Last Date for Printing Application: 06.10.2015
- Tentative Date for Online Aptitude Test: 11.10.2015