HQ Base Workshop Group EME issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 138 Group ‘C’ Posts in Electrician Highly Skilled-II, Multi Tasking Staff, Storekeeper, Vehicle Mechanic, Tradesman Mate & other various disciplines through direct recruitment. Eligible candidates may apply on the prescribed application format within 35 days from the date of Advt. & 42 days for remote areas. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below.
Total No. of Posts: 138 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Electrician Highly Skilled-II: 02 Posts
- Multi Tasking Staff: 07 Posts
- Washerman: 04 Posts
- Storekeeper: 05 Posts
- Orderly Hospital: 01 Post
- Tradesman Mate: 25 Posts
- Vehicle Mechanic: 36 Posts
- Fireman: 03 Posts
- Engineering Equipment Mechanic, Highly Skilled-II: 09 Posts
- Machanist, Skilled: 12 Posts
- Fitter, Skilled: 06 Posts
- Welder, Skilled: 01 Post
- Carpenter and Joiner, Skilled: 02 Posts
- Lab Attendant: 01 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk: 06 Posts
- Draughtsman Grade-II: 01 Post
- Civilian Motor Driver: 01 Post
- Telephone Operator: 01 Post
- Electrician: 01 Post
- Instrument Mechanic: 10 Posts
- Stenographer Grade-II: 01 Post
- Barber: 01 Posts
- Fire Engine Driver: 01 Post
- Cook: 01 Post
Educational Qualification: Candidates should pass 10+2 with a certificate from a recognized Industrial Training Institute in the respective trade or grade/ motor mechanic trade for post 1, 7, 20, Matriculation pass from recognized board or equivalent for post 6. For more information regarding qualification refer notification.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18-27 years for post 17, not be exceeded 30 years for post 23, 18-25 years for remaining all posts. Age relaxation is applicable as per the orders issued by the Central Government-from time to time.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Physical fitness test/ Endurance test/ written test/ interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send their application on the prescribed format along with a self-addressed envelope with postal stamp of Rs. 5/- through ordinary post to the concerned address as mentioned in the notification within 35 days from the date of advt & 42 days for remote areas. Superscribe the envelope as “Application for the post of —————-”.
- Date of Advertisement: 19.09.2015 to 25.09.2015.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: Within 35 days from the date of advt.
- Last Date for Submission of Application for Remote Areas: Within 42 days from the date of advt.