Department of Posts, Tamilnadu Postal Circle issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 143 Postman/ Mail Guard Posts in Postal Divisions/ RMS Division. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online from 11.09.2015 to 04.10.2015 by 23:59 hrs. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application, examination fee & how to apply are given below.
Name of the Post: Postman/ Mail Guard
Total No. of Posts: 143 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Matriculation for Postman, Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized board or University for Mail Guard .
Age Limit: Candidates age should between 18 to 27 years as on 04.10.2015. Age relaxation is applicable as per Government of India orders.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Aptitude Test.
Application Fee: Candidates should have to pay Rs.100/- mandatory for all categories of applicants who have registered (application fee), Rs.400/- for all male applicants in General & OBC categories (examination fee). No Examination Fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates. The fees are payable in cash through Post Offices having e-payment facility. The registered applicants should pay the required fee through system generated challan only.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online from the official website from 11.09.2015 to 04.10.2015 by 23:59 hrs.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Log on through the website http://tamilnadupost.nic.in/.
- Click on Recruitment & select the desired post.
- Click on “Click here to Apply Online”.
- Click on “Apply for Postman or Mail Guard”.
- Again Click on “Apply” Fill all the details carefully, upload the photograph & signature and submit the form.
- Now take print out of application form for future use.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 11.09.2015 at 00:00 hrs.
- Last Date for Apply Online: 04.10.2015 at 23:59 hrs.
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 07.10.2015.