JKSSB (Government of Jammu and Kashmir, Service Selection Board) issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 2647 Junior Supervisor/ Sub-Auditor, Junior Assistant, Patwari, Driver, Village Level Worker, Forest Guard, Multipurpose Worker, Compiler, Assistant Compiler, Stenographer, Technician III & Other Posts. Eligible Permanent residents of J&K State can apply online from 05.09.2015 to 18.09.2015. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below.
Name of the Posts : Junior Supervisor/ Sub-Auditor, Junior Assistant, Patwari, Driver, Village Level Worker, Forest Guard, Multipurpose Worker, Compiler, Assistant Compiler, Stenographer, Technician III & Other Posts
Total No. of Posts: 2647 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 18-40 years for Open merit candidates, 18-43 years for SC/ ST/ RBA/ ALC/ OSC candidates, 18-42 years for physically challenged candidates, 18-48 years for Ex-Servicemen candidates, 18-40 years for Government Service/ Contractual employees as on 01.01.2014.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduation from any recognized University with the knowledge of typewriting having not less than 35 words speed per minute for Jr Asst, Matric for Driver, Graduate with knowledge of Urdu for Patwari, 10+2 pass for post Village Level Worker, Multipurpose Worker. For more information refer notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Written test, Skill test, Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs.400/- in any of the branches of Jammu and Kashmir Bank in the account number specified and printed on the payment Challan only.
How to Apply: Eligible Permanent residents of J&K State can apply online from the official website from 05.09.2015 to 18.09.2015.
Instructions for Online Application:
- Before applying online candidates should have scanned copies of Photograph, Signature & Thumb impression.
- Log on through the website www.jkssb.nic.in.
- Click on “Online Application”.
- Select the desired post & Click on “Apply”.
- Fill all the details carefully & Submit the form.
- Now take printout of online application for future use.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 05.09.2015.
- Last Date for of Online Application: 18.09.2015.
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 19.09.2015.