KPSC (Kerala Public Service Commission) issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 99 Assistant Surgeon, Scientific Assistant, Junior Consultant, Dental Hygienist, Accounts Officer, Pharmacist, Women Police Constable & other Posts at various departments on direct recruitment. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online on or before 21.10.2015 up to 12 Midnight. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below.
Total No. of Posts: 99 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Surgeon: 06 Posts
- Scientific Assistant (Occupational Therapy): 01 Post
- Junior Consultant: 01 Post
- Dental Hygienist Grade II: 02 Posts
- Dental Hygienist: 04 Posts
- Accounts Officer: 01 Post
- Store Issuer Grade II: 11 Posts
- Assistant Manager: 01 Post
- Geological Assistant: 01 Post
- Assistant Gr II: 01 Post
- Overseer/ Draftsman Grade II (Electrical): 01 Post
- Guard: 01 Post
- Staff Nurse Gr-II: 02 Posts
- Staff Nurse: 01 Post
- Forest Guard: 01 Post
- Pharmacist Gr-II (Homoeo): 12 Posts
- Pharmacist Gr-II (Ayurveda): 03 Posts
- Women Police Constable (Armed Police Battalion): 40 Posts
- Police Constable (Armed Police Battalion): 04 Posts
- Computer Gr-II: 01 Post
- Lower Division Typist: 01 Post
- Driver Gr II (HDV) (Ex-Servicemen only): 01 Post
- Cook: 01 Post
- Peon/ Watchman: 01 Post
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree in Modern Medicine (MBBS)or equivalent qualification for post 1, Pass in Pre-University or intermediate or any other equivalent for post 2, Minimum General Educational qualification of Pre-Degree or +2 for post 4, Pass in S.S.L.C or equivalent qualification for post 16, Pass in HSE (plus 2) or its equivalent for post 18. For more information regarding qualification refer notification.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 18-45 years for post 1, 3, 18-47 years for post 2, 18-39 years for post 4, 5, 9, 10, 18-50 years for post 6, 20-39 years for post 13, 18-46 years for post 14, 19-39 years for post 20. For more information refer notification.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.keralapsc.gov.in on or before 21.10.2015 up to 12 Midnight.
Instructions for Online Application:
- Before applying online candidates have to scan their photograph and signature.
- Log on to www.keralapsc.gov.in.
- Click on “One Time Registration”.
- Fill all the details carefully & Submit the form.
- After Submission of Application take print out of application and retain it for future use.
Last Date for Online Application : 21.10.2015 up to 12 Midnight.