Kerala PSC (Kerala Public Service Commission) issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 82 Deputy Town Planner, Personnel Officer, Inspector of Factories and Boilers Grade II & various Posts on direct recruitment basis. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online on or before 14.10.2015 up to 12:00 Midnight. Full vacancy details like age, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below.
Total No. of Posts: 82 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Deputy Town Planner: 25 Posts
- Personnel Officer: 01 Post
- Inspector of Factories and Boilers Grade II: 01 Post
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) (Departmental Quota): 01 Post
- Lecturer in Violin: 01 Post
- Chemist (Cattle Feed Plant): 01 Post
- Technical Assistant (Khadi): 01 Post
- Librarian Gr. IV: 01 Post
- Refrigeration Mechanic (UIP): 01 Post
- Music Teacher (UP School): 01 Post
- Laboratory Technician Grade II/Laboratory Assistant Grade II: 02 Posts
- Amenities Assistant (MLA Hostel): 04 Posts
- Driver: 09 Posts
- Higher Secondary School Teacher Chemistry: 04 Posts
- Port Officer: 01 Post
- Veterinary Surgeon Gr.II: 01 Post
- Assistant Marine Surveyor: 01 Post
- Syrang: 01 Post
- Drilling Assistant: 01 Post
- Guard Gr.II: 07 Posts
- Guard: 01 Post
- Lower Division Clerk: 01 Post
- Junior Public Health Nurse Gr.II: 11 Posts
- Tide Watcher: 01 Post
- Driver Gr. II (HDV): 01 Post
- Last Grade Servant: 01 Post
- Pharmacist Grade II (Ayurveda): 01 Post
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have Post Graduate Degree or Post Graduate Diploma in Town and Country Planning or Regional Planning/City Planning or equivalent for S.No-01, Post Graduate Degree in Personnel Management or MSW/ MBAS.No-02, Degree in Mechanical Engineering for S.No- 3, Degree in Electrical Engineering for S.No- 04. For more details refer notification.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18-41 years for S.No- 1, 23-36 years for S.No- 3, 5, 18-36 years for S.No- 7, 8, 9, 11, 12, 18-40 years for 10, 13, 20-45 years for S.No- 14, 30-49 years for S.No- 15, 18-42 years for 16, 21, 18-41 years for S.No- 17,19, 19-39 years for S.No- 18, 18-49 years for S.No- 20, 18-44 years for S.No- 23, 18-39 years for S.No-24 & 27, 21-44 years for 25, 18-50 years for 2, 6, 14, 22,& 26 and completed 21 years for S.No- 4,
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.keralapsc.gov.in on or before 14.10.2015 up to 12:00 Midnight.
Instructions for Applying Online:
- Candidates need to scan their photograph & signature for uploading.
- Log on to the website www.keralapsc.gov.in and get register as per “ONE TIME REGISTRATION”.
- Those who have already registered can apply by logging in to their profile using their User ID & Password else Click on new Registration.
- Click on Apply Now beside the desired post.
- Fill all the mandatory details and Submit.
- After Submission, take print out of application form for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online: 14.10.2015 up to 12:00 Midnight.