K.U.K. (Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra) issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 113 Assistant Professor Posts in various departments for the session 2015-2016. Eligible candidates may attend walk in interview as on 11, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 21, 22, 24, 28.09.2015. Full vacancy details like educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below.
Name of the Post : Assistant Professor
Total No. of Posts: 113 Posts
Name of the Department/ Institute/ College:
- Faculty of Arts & Languages: 04 Posts
- Faculty of Commerce & Management: 07 Posts
- Faculty of Indic Studies: 04 Posts
- Faculty of Law: 02 Posts
- Faculty of Life Sciences: 09 Posts
- Faculty of Sciences: 21 Posts
- Faculty of Social Sciences: 08 Posts
- University College, Kurukshetra: 34 Posts
- University Institute of Engg. & Tech, Kurukshetra: 22 Posts
- Directorate of Distance Education, Kurukshetra: 02 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Master’s Degree with a good academic record and 55% marks/ M.E./ M.Tech First Class in Instrumentation/ Electrical Engg/ M.A/ M.Phil. in History/ Political Science & should have National Eligibility Test.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may attend walk in interview along with five copies of application in the prescribed format, all original & attested copies of certificates on 11, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 21, 22, 24, 28.09.2015.
Venue for Interview: Deans Building (Ground Floor), Near Administrative Block of the University.
Date of Interview: 11, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 21, 22, 24, 28.09.2015.